This is what happens when the phone company keeps me on hold for over an hour when I need their help;
CAN be sung to the tune of Otis Redding's Dock of the Bay
Waitin' on the telephone line
I've been waitin' for far too long
Waitin' for those answers
And my mind goes wanderin' away
I'm sittin' on hold for far too long
Still hearin' their bad muzak
Still waitin' for you to answer
Wastin' my time
~~~~~
'All lines are still busy
Please continue to hold
Your call is important'
If my call is SO important
Why am I waitin' on this ole phone line
Still hearin' your bad muzak
Still waitin' for you to answer
Wastin' my time
~~~~~~~~~
If my call's so important
Why can't someone just talk to me this time
You're the phone company for God's sake
What's wrong with your service, it's so bad
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Why are we payin' you so much
'Cause we need our phone line
To call our friends and connect
So I pay, so I can sit waitin' on hold
Listenin' to your bad muzak
Still waitin' for you to answer
Wastin' my time
~~~~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment